10 years anniversary
Classics Worldtimer Manufacture.
DISCOVER THE brand's FIRST NFT.
10 years anniversary
Classics Worldtimer Manufacture
DISCOVER THE brand's FIRST NFT
To celebrate the Classics Worldtimer Manufacture 10th anniversary at its best, we decided to go off the beaten track and shake up traditional watchmaking by offering to this Brand’s icon a journey into web 3.0: the Classics Worldtimer Manufacture becomes an NFT.
The Classics Worldtimer Manufacture is above all a creation of modern and timeless design, an invitation to travel that has passed the last ten years without any modification other than chromatic, to enrich the collection with variations of blue, brown, grey or green, like so many wild landscapes, reefs and colored lands. With its balance found between the technical, aesthetic, and practical, the Worldtimer immediately impressed watch enthusiasts from all over the world.
Ø 42mm, automatic movement with all functions adjustable by the crown, Perlage & circular Côtes de Genève decorations, polished stainless steel 3-part case, blue and grey dial with globe decoration and Navy blue alligator leather strap.
Possible to pay by month.
NFT: 50 free NFT available. 5 NFT will be given to the first 5 buyers before March 29th. As of March 29th the below conditions apply.
When reality meets virtual:
Worldtimer NFT watch
WHAT IS AN NFT?
An NFT is a digital copy of your physical watch that you can store in your digital wallet and that, in our case, will grant the owners the access to a series of exclusive benefits. We know that these words might sound unfamiliar for you but to facilitate your understanding we prepared a short manual with all the information you need to know on your new digital asset. The manual will be shared with the owners of the watch after their purchase.
HOW TO GET IT?
- The first 50 limited edition NFT watch will be offered for free to some lucky owners of the physical watch, SKU: FC-718NWWM4H6.
- A lucky draw will be organized among all the buyers of the physical watch – online or in store -until September 30th and gift the first 50 with the Worldtimer 10th anniversary NFT. The draw will be held by the Brand on October 4th 2022 at 5pm CET.
- The winners will receive a written communication (email) from the Company within the next 72h following the draw. Only the people who will receive the email from the Company will have the legal right to receive the free NFT.
- The transfer of the NFT will be operated by the Company’s partner, Rarecubes and the lucky owner shall receive the NFT directly in his crypto wallet within 14 days upon reception of the email and upon verification of his credentials.
WHICH ADVANTAGE THE NFT WILL GIVE ME?
- Preview two Frederique Constant novelties every year - one per semester - including pre-order rights.
- Possibility to create a limited-edition physical watch, in collaboration with the other owners of the NFT. This is valid once for a limited-edition piece to be produced in 2023.
- Possibility to have access to the brand’s Manufacture Experience free of charge, if you are in Geneva (by appointment only).
- Possibility to have your warranty extended to 3 years on the purchase of the physical Classics Worldtimer Manufacture 10th anniversary watch SKU: FC-718NWWM4H6 -. In case of resale of the NFT or the physical watch, the advantage ceases to exist.
- Possibility to be invited to watch fairs (Manufacture Weeks, Geneva Watch Days, etc.) or other brand events.
- Possibility to gain access to the brand's NFT projects (previews).