NFT Registration Form
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING
OUR CLASSICS WORLDTIMER MANUFACTURE
10TH ANNIVERSARY WATCH, FC-718NWWM4H6
To celebrate the anniversary at its best, we decided to go off the beaten track and shake up traditional watchmaking by offering to this Brand’s icon a journey into web 3.0: the Classics Worldtimer Manufacture becomes an NFT. Please note that only people who purchased the FC-718NWWM4H6 will be part of the lucky draw to win an NFT of the watch.
*see image below for reference or to see where to find the FC-718NWWM4H6 number
WHAT IS AN NFT?
An NFT is a digital copy of your watch that you can store in your digital wallet. We know that these words might sound unfamiliar for you but to facilitate your understanding we prepared a short manual with all the information you need to know on your new digital asset. The manual will be shared with the owners of the watch after their purchase.
- The ownership of the NFT will open the doors to some exclusive advantages: Preview two Frederique Constant novelties every year - one per semester - including pre-order rights.
- Possibility to create a limited-edition physical watch, in collaboration with the other owners of the NFT. This is valid once for a limited-edition piece to be produced in 2023.
- Possibility to have access to the brand’s Manufacture Experience free of charge, if you are in Geneva (by appointment only).
- Possibility to have your warranty extended to 3 years on the purchase of the physical Classics Worldtimer Manufacture 10th anniversary watch SKU: FC-718NWWM4H6 -. In case of resale of the NFT or the physical watch, the advantage ceases to exist.
- Possibility to be invited to watch fairs (Manufacture Weeks, Geneva Watch Days, etc.) or other brand events.
- Possibility to gain access to the brand's NFT projects (previews).